The House of Marketing works with both in-house and freelance consultants. All share a passion for marketing and are energized by working on a variety of challenging projects. on a variety of challenging projects.
Are you a passionate marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit, aiming to further expand and share your expertise? Are you ready to help our clients unleash their power to drive growth, create new sources of value and transform their businesses? We’re always looking to expand our freelance network and would be happy to have a chat with you to better understand the type of project that is a perfect match for you.
You’ll work together with our clients from various industries on strategic marketing consulting projects, as well as marketing implementation projects.
You take the responsibility to deliver a project on time, exceeding our client’s expectations. Need support? Need to be challenged? You can always call on THoM expert teams in our different marketing streams.
Whether it is in a project team or on an individual basis, as a project manager or as an interim manager, we have opportunities for marketers with expertise in all types of marketing domains (product/ brand management, pricing, CRM, communication, digital, marketing automation, go to market,… ) across a large variety of sectors.
Is this you?
You are a passionate marketer and
- You have a proven track record in (digital) marketing projects and/ or developing (digital) marketing strategy (in B2B and/ or B2C environment)
- With your analytical, well-structured and open mindset, you strive in changing environments
- You are praised for your communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to engage, influence & motivate others
- You have a can-do, problem solving attitude, with demonstrated passion for achievement
- You take responsibility and can lead multidisciplinary teams on strategic projects, drive execution and coach team members
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is a strong plus (as most of our projects are in Belgium)
A THoM consultant never walks alone!
- All consultants work closely with the Client Manager & Business Partner for freelancers Anouk, who remain your go-to persons during the whole project. Need to be connected to an expert at The House of Marketing or Customer Collective? Need to be challenged? Want a sparring partner? Success to celebrate? Difficult situation at the client? Reach out and talk!
- All consultants are supported by a hub of THoM experts and marketing knowledge that you can call on whenever you feel the need for help or to be challenged.
- All THoM consultants can count on the additional expertise pillars of Customer Collective. Find out more on the Customer Collective website.
- Attend our get-togethers to get to know the other THoMers, exchange views and learn from each other.
- Attend regular trainings or inspiration sessions, hosted by THoM consultants or one of our partners, to broaden your knowledge and views.
Hear from other Freelancers
I applied to The House of Marketing almost three years ago and quickly got an assignment that turned out to be a perfect match. I got the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and in several teams. At the House of Marketing, you get the best of both worlds. You have the freedom of being self-employed but can also rely on a team that supports you. The House of Marketing is always ready with advice and support for your assignment when needed. You can use their extensive network and knowledge for your own project. The client manager is always available to encourage, support and challenge you. It’s also nice to regularly receive invitations to webinars and events for personal development and networking.
A collaboration is always great when you can get a combination of skilled interactions and fun. This is exactly what I’ve been enjoying with the The House of Marketing and Upthrust teams. They gather the best experts in marketing and digital, who help you to achieve both operational excellence and business performance while keeping a transparent and open communication style. It’s all about the people!
The solid collaboration with the House of Marketing team makes every digital manager stronger. A team of talented marketers share their vision and best practices with an open mindset. This collaboration empowers me to make more impactful strategic decisions. I highly appreciate our partnership.
The House of Marketing combines the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations, thanks to exciting projects with our clients (leading medium-sized or large companies active in virtually all sectors).
Since 2021, we are part of Customer Collective. Our mission is to help our customers in grabbing their client at at the right moment, seduce them, grow them and never let go. We aim for ‘Customer Ownership’ for business impact; and do that by combining classical strategic marketing (the forte of The House of Marketing) with the power of digital, data, technology and branding & performance.Apply Now
Business Support Coordinator
Are you an analytical mind with a sharp eye for detail and willing to give an extra boost to our Business Support Team?
Senior Business Manager
In this role you will help growing the business of The House of Marketing and Upthrust by proactively approaching potential clients, being the trusted marketing advisor of your client portfolio, designing the marketing strategies and plans needed to address your clients’ marketing challenges.