Talent Acquisition Specialist
The House of Marketing is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This is a newly created position tailored for a marketing enthusiast with a passion for people. It entails restlessly looking at ways to attract the best talents, so that we can fuel our ambitious growth objectives and ultimately better serve our clients.
The position is not carved in stone: we already have some good processes running, but we’re also looking for someone that can challenge us and help us make The House of Marketing (THoM) an even more attractive place to work.
- You develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy
- You are a strong THoM ambassador in the market, pro-actively identifying the best talents, teaming up with the marketing team to develop impactful recruitment campaigns
- You are the first point of contact for candidates and make sure they have a great candidate experience, regardless of the outcome of the process: screening applications, following up with candidates, optimizing the recruitment process
- You evaluate the overall fit and motivation of the best candidates during the first interview that you conduct autonomously
- You coach the Campus Recruitment team to make sure THoM attracts the best young graduates
Are you the unicorn we're looking for
- You have a proven track record in the recruitment of marketing profiles
- You naturally develop trust-based relationships with candidates, colleagues and management, thanks to your strong communication skills
- You are not only able to spot problems and opportunities, but also take the lead in finding and implementing solutions thanks to your structured approach, hands-on mindset and demonstrated passion for achievement
- Your personal values are fully aligned with the values of THoM andThe Quanteus Group
- You can fluently address candidates and THoMers in their native language (Dutch, French and English)
- You hold a master’s degree in a field related to the function (eg marketing, business economics, business engineering, organisational psychology)
This position is not for a lone wolf: whereas it requires a high level of autonomy, close collaboration with the Human Capital team (consisting of the Head of Human Capital, the Talent Manager, the Business Partner for Freelancers and the Payroll Specialist) as well with all other THoMers is fundamental.
- You will be working with a highly passionate team in an open, dynamic and positive environment
- You will have an attractive package, based on your experience and skills
- You are part of a success story with a growing Belgian SME