Are you ready to support our Office Management Team?
The House of Marketing - and sister companies Upthrust and BrightWolves - are looking for an addition to our Office Management Team. Tri-lingual, organized, stress resilient and a true centipede? You might be the person we are looking for!
As the Office Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for visitors, consultants, freelancers, clients and customers. A great opportunity for you to demonstrate your warm and welcoming manners, your 'can do' attitude and to take on extra responsibility in line with your interests.
- General office management: administrative support, office supplies/catering, supplier management, making sure the incoming invoices are approved by the right person, expense management, making reservations for external trainings/ travels, EHBO, etc.
- Taking full ownership of the reception area, ensuring high standards are met: meeting and greeting guests, giving them a great visitor experience, taking telephone calls and ensuring accurate messages are passed to the relevant person, etc.
- Taking the lead in organizing some events (e.g. new year’s drink for consultants) and supporting the team in organizing others (e.g. teambuilding)
- Managing our fleet of company cars, being the key contact person for our suppliers and drivers
- A first experience in a similar function is a plus
- Team and client minded: thanks to your enthusiastic approach and strong communication skills, you are pro-active and strive in finding a solution to help our internal and external stakeholders
- Autonomous and with a great sense of responsibility: this is not a 'glued to your desk, answering call after call' receptionist role, this role will see you up and about around the whole office
- Strong work ethics: you’re dealing with confidential data so discretion and reliability are must-haves. Attention to detail and accuracy are equally important
- At ease with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English: our internal official language is English and you will interact with FR- and NL-speaking contacts (by email and phone)
- Certification in First Aid (EHBO) and/ or as Prevention Advisor are a plus.
At The House of Marketing, we strongly invest in our ‘THoMers’, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment, where you can evolve in your role and take on extra projects along the way. And we’re of course talking about a fixed contract with a competitive salary package.
About The House of Marketing:
At The House of Marketing, we dare to dream with our clients in an ever-changing era and transform these dreams into reality. From vision to strategy, down to the last implementation mile, we dream, we think and we do.
For years, companies have been calling upon The House of Marketing for strategic marketing consulting and interim management. Bringing in a THoM consultant means bringing in a connected hub of dedicated marketers who look at opportunities beyond the job. Our entrepreneurial instincts and future-proof vision on marketing enable us to inspire, to stimulate innovation and to help our clients’ transition towards profitable, sustainable growth through omni-channel customer experiences and automation.
The House of Marketing is empowered by Quanteus Group.
You recognize yourself in the above description? Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now by sending us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website for more information on who we are and on our initiatives.