Are you our next Junior Marketing Consultant?
The House of Marketing is recruiting JUNIOR MARKETING CONSULTANTS, ready to help our clients unleash their power to drive growth, create new sources of value and transform their businesses.
Are you a young professional with a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit? Or maybe you already have a first work experience and decided you want to continue kickstarting your career in marketing consulting? Either way, The House of Marketing is on the lookout for open-minded young marketers that thrive on client projects and eager to learn and further develop themselves.
You’ll work together with our clients from various industries on strategic marketing consulting projects, as well as interim management projects. Hereby, you’ll be continuously supported by THoM’s expert teams in our different marketing streams.
- Project delivery: you take the responsibility of delivering a project on time, exceeding our client’s expectations. Whether it is in a project team or on an individual base, as a project manager or as an interim manager, you will work in all type of marketing domains (product or, brand management, pricing, CRM, communication, digital, marketing automation, go to market,…) across a large variety of sectors.
- Support and further develop THoM’s firm equity by contributing to an internal project (contribute to a marketing stream, organize a teambuilding activity, work on our own marketing activities,…).
- We are a connected hub of marketers so share your knowledge with the other THoMers and help them grow!
Is this you?
We’re looking for passionate young marketers with:
- A business related Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Ideally already some experience in (digital) marketing projects through internships, practical school projects or a first working experience
- An open mindset, who seeks variety and easily copes with change
- Good interpersonal skills, able to engage, synergize, influence & educate others
- An analytical and well-structured mindset
- A can do, problem solving attitude, with demonstrated passion for achievement
- Strong communicating skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English (as most of our projects are in Belgium)
At The House of Marketing, we strongly invest in our ‘THoMers’, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment. The House of Marketing combines the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations, thanks to exciting projects with our clients (leading medium-sized or large companies active in virtually all sectors).
Curious to discover how life as a THoMer looks like? Check out the video below: