Are you our new Head of Healthcare?
The House of Marketing is recruiting a HEAD OF HEALTHCARE, ready to help our healthcare clients unleash their power to improve their patient's experience, create new sources of value and transform their businesses along the way.
Are you a seasoned marketer with 10 to 15 years of experience within the healthcare industry, having a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit, aiming to further expand and share your expertise?
We are eager to find someone who can inspire, guide and motivate teams, who can have impact at top management level and who can help The House of Marketing to further strengthen our position within the healthcare industry, bringing a strong and solid expertise in (digital and omnichannel) marketing to the THoM team and to our clients.
You don’t start from scratch. At all. We’ve built strong relationships with a large number of pharmaceutical companies already, though there is plenty of challenge for you to further elaborate this business, to make a difference and to be a key driver in this position.
You’ll work together with our clients within the healthcare industry on strategic marketing consulting projects, and you’ll help in coaching our consultants working on our interim projects.
This includes for example:
- Setting up of omnichannel strategies in a wide range of therapeutic areas
- Guiding healthcare companies to define new value propositions
- Identifying the most optimal target segments for medical innovations
- Developing initiatives to improve the patient experience
- Working with marketing automation tools, from situation analysis to implementation
You will also actively contribute to:
- Helping (junior) colleagues to realize their full potential and actively stimulating coaching/talent development
- Knowledge building and sharing
Is this you?
We’re looking for a passionate marketer with:
- A business related Master's degree, combined with 10 to 15 years of experience working on(digital)marketing projects and developing marketing strategies within the healthcare industry
- An open mindset
- Good interpersonal skills, able to engage, influence & educate others
- An analytical and well-structured mindset
- A can do, problem solving attitude, with demonstrated passion for achievement
- Strong consulting skills
- Strong communication skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English (as most of our projects are in Belgium)
- A sense for responsibility, who are able to lead multidisciplinary teams on strategic projects, drive execution and coach team members
- A fascination for entrepreneurship: you want to make the difference on various levels
At The House of Marketing, we strongly invest in our ‘THoMers’, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment.
The House of Marketing combines the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations, thanks to exciting projects with our clients (leading medium-sized or large companies active in virtually all sectors).
Curious to discover what life as a THoMer looks like? Check out the video below: