Client Success Team Support
Are you an analytical mind with a sharp eye for detail and willing to give an extra boost to our Client Success Team? Are you solution- and service-minded and get energized from getting things done?
Together with its Customer Collective sister companies, The House of Marketing is looking to strengthen its Client Success Support Team, with a specialist focusing on invoicing and contracting.
You are an essential go-to-person for our clients, our consultants and our business development team (i.e. team of Client Managers, passionate marketers responsible for the commercial relationship with our clients and the coaching of our consultants).
You are responsible for:
- Contracts with clients and freelance consultants: from drafting the contract based on input from the Client Managers to making sure the contracts are effectively signed and logged into our CRM
- Invoicing: based on the contractual agreements and on timesheets filled by the consultants, you validate the freelance invoices, create the client invoices and prepare the reporting thereof
- Making sure all parties involved in a project have access to the right information and get an answer to their back office-related questions
We’re looking for passionate marketers with:
- A first experience in a similar function is a strong plus
- Analytical and eye for detail: there’s no such thing as a 99% correct invoice, right?
- Problem-solving and service-minded: you strive in helping our internal and external stakeholders find a solution to their (sometimes complex) invoice- and contract-related issues
- Hands-on, organized and well-structured: we are a fast-growing Group, so if you’re a self-starter and can help us be a bit more process-driven, we can surely reinforce each other
- Solid ethics and responsibility: you’re dealing with confidential financial data so discretion and reliability are must-haves
- Strong communication skills, adapting to a wide array of profiles for effective collaboration.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English: our internal official language is English and you will interact with FR- and NL-speaking clients (by email and phone)
- At ease with the Microsoft Office suite, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
As a company, we strongly invest in our people, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment. We combine the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations.
The House of Marketing is part of Customer Collective, a disruptive ecosystem leading customer-focused commercial transformations.
Together with our sister companies Upthrust + Grava, Dignify, Fightclub and addData, we create future-proof company growth through customer value, by solving the customer equation. We combine the 4 key pillars of this equation: customer strategy, digital acceleration, data & technology. As opposed to other ecosystems, our entities work closely together. For each project, we select the best profiles with complementary expertise and skills to generate the highest possible impact.
Our ecosystem is powered by Down2Earth Capital and Quanteus Group.
More info on www.customercollective.eu and www.thehouseofmarketing.eu.
You recognize yourself in the above description? Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now by sending us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.