Are you our new Campaign Manager?
Are you a digital native with a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you looking forward to boosting the marketing of The House of Marketing? Do you have a clear, open mindset, and get energized from multitasking and getting things done?
The House of Marketing (THoM) is looking for an Acquisition (& Retention) Campaign manager to support the internal strategic marketing team with the implementation of inbound content marketing strategy, digital marketing and marketing automation. We are looking for a new colleague who possesses hands-on digital marketing skills and a can-do mindset.
As acquisition and campaign manager, you combine your excellent business acumen with your thorough knowledge of modern digital (conversion) channels to build the best data-driven (inbound) strategies and to convert prospects into leads for our sales team. You play a crucial role in the ambitious digital marketing plans that we carry out for our company. You work in the internal marketing team of The House of Marketing (in Diegem).
Your daily challenges:
- Build an inbound strategy per channel (LinkedIn social selling strategies, Facebook ...) that works and manage every step in the lead funnel, from acquisition to retention, etc. You do not measure reach, but generated contacts, leads & euros
- Find the right mix of online advertising channels: Google Search, Google Display, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. based on the client’s needs and in function of the relevant business objectives
- Collaborate with the content manager to further optimize our content & acquisition strategy and determine the best formats for our target group and design a calculation model for our media plan, focusing on the most impactful touchpoints
- Provide training to teams that want to go one step further. Topics can be dashboarding, programmatic, marketing automation, bidding strategies, etc.
- Set up online campaigns: create, select and continuously adjust the best converting visuals, assets and calls-to-actions
- Write scripts to simplify your manual work in campaigns and to be able to scale faster towards targets
- Select the right keywords, formulate meta descriptions and optimize content and link building to make websites SEO-proof and run our always-on campaigns (SEA, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Design flows like no other. Develop the most efficient marketing automation follow-up flows and implement them in tools such as HubSpot
- Implement cross-channel ROAS optimizations based on clear business logic and the net or gross contribution that your campaigns must deliver towards the company’s profits
- Install Pixels and generate UTM tags, monitor the daily reporting of campaigns in Google Analytics
- Set up actionable dashboards in tools such as Google Data Studio, Databox, Power BI, Supermetrics, etc. You will also convert raw data into dashboards that are tailored to the KPIs of the business
Is this you?
We’re looking for a passionate marketer with:
- 2 to 3 years of experience working on (digital) marketing projects and campaign management
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- An open mindset, who loves to try new things and learn
- Good interpersonal skills, able to engage, influence & educate others
- Analytical and well-structured
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude, with a demonstrated passion for achievement
- A sense of responsibility, who demonstrates ownership for his/her project and can work autonomously, enjoys coaching team members
- A fascination for entrepreneurship: you want to make a difference on various levels
- At The House of Marketing, we strongly invest in our ‘THoMers’, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment
- You will be part of our internal team, with dynamic young colleagues
- Work in a B2B context where you mainly focus on lead generation
- An opportunity to shape the image of a fast growing company and become a key pillar of the marketing strategy
- The autonomy that every digital marketer dreams of
- Fun and everyday new challenges