Are you our new Brand & Event Manager?
We are looking for a Brand & Event Manager to join our passionate internal marketing team at Customer Collective!
As Brand & Event Manager, you have the following tasks:
- Campaign strategy, planning and execution based on business objectives
- Social media strategy, advertising, and content creation
- Bring in new leads, foster relationships with current clients, and raise awareness for the brand
- Manage the budget from A to Z
- Manage all the communications internally and also externally
- Understand the market and the trends
- Take the lead in the production of our events from conception through completion (CMO dinners, webinars, client seminars, …)
- Deal and collaborate with partners to increase our visibility
- Keep multiple projects on-going while having lots of fun
The successful Brand Manager has the following profile:
- You already have a first successful experience in a marketing role
- You are able to demonstrate project management skills and you have the ability to sink your teeth in projects
- You are enthusiastic, hands-on and a great communicator
- You are organized and eager to learn
- You speak Dutch fluently and have proficiency in English
- You like to write and make great visuals
As a company, we strongly invest in our people, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment. We combine the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations.
Customer Collective helps companies to build strong relationships focused on their most important growth asset: their customer. We call it ‘Customer Ownership’ – the end customer is at the heart of every activity. This calls for a unique combination of customer strategy, digital acceleration, data, technology and branding & performance. Customer Collective brings these 5 building blocks together by joining the forces of The House of Marketing, Upthrust, Dignify, Fightclub and addData. For each project, we select the best profiles with complementary expertise and skills to generate the highest possible impact.
Customer Collective is powered by Down2Earth Capital and Quanteus Group.