Are you our next Marketing Consultant?
The House of Marketing is recruiting MARKETING CONSULTANTS, ready to help our clients unleash their power to drive growth, create new sources of value and transform their businesses.
Are you a young professional with a passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial spirit, aiming to further expand and share your expertise? Do you have a clear, open mindset, who gets energized from working on challenging projects in various industries?
You’ll work together with our clients from various industries on strategic marketing consulting projects, as well as interim management projects. Hereby, you’ll be continuously supported by THoM’s expert teams in our different marketing service lines
- Project delivery: you take the responsibility of delivering a project on time, exceeding our client’s expectations. Wether it is in a project team or on an individual base, as a project manager or as an interim manager, you will work in all type of marketing domains (product or, brand management, pricing, CRM, communication, digital, marketing automation, go to market,…) across a large variety of sectors
- Support and further develop THoM’s firm equity by sharing your knowledge with other THoMers, coaching junior colleagues and with an open view to detect new opportunities at our clients
Is this you?
We’re looking for passionate marketers with:
- A business related Master degree combined with 2 to 8 years of experience working on (digital) marketing projects and developing (digital) marketing strategy (in B2B or B2C environment)
- An open mindset, who adores to work in various industries and changing environments
- Good interpersonal skills, able to engage, influence & educate others
- An analytical and well-structured mindset,
- A can do, problem solving attitude, with demonstrated passion for achievement
- Strong communicating skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English (as most of our projects are in Belgium)
- A sense for taking responsibility, and able to lead multidisciplinary teams on strategic projects, drive execution and coach team members
- A fascination for entrepreneurship: you want to make the difference on various levels
At The House of Marketing, we strongly invest in our ‘THoMers’, offering a nurturing, dynamic and growing working environment. The House of Marketing combines the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset of a SME with the array of opportunities typically offered by large corporations, thanks to exciting projects with our clients (leading medium-sized or large companies active in virtually all sectors).
Curious to discover how life as a THoMer looks like? Check out the video below: