Reinforce your team with one of our marketing experts
✅ You want to start a big project but you lack physical ressources to put it in place?
✅ You want to tackle a new challenge but you need more skills?
✅ You want to fill a position because your colleague is on sick or maternity leave?
✅ You want to support in your daily tasks?
➡️ With one of our consultants, we do even more than filling a position! Our well-trained and experiences consultants will go the extra mile to deliver maximum business impact.Let’s talk!
We can support you in any interim marketing role
Here are just a few examples, although the list is not exhaustive:
We hire the TOP 5% marketing talent in Europe
Selective recruitment & Always-on coaching
Through a highly selective recruitment process, we are able to retain the best marketing talents. Once hired, we provide them with the right training to give them the tools to carry out their projects to perfection.
Strong talent’s supervision
Our talents are always guided and supported by a counselor and a mentor to deliver the best qualiy of work. Moreover, thanks to the wide variety of talent present at The House of Marketing, we are able to help each other in any field!
Once we’ve received your request, one of our Client Development Managers reaches out to schedule an intake call and discuss your needs (job description, experience, timing, …).
Within 48 hours, your contact person proposes 1 to 3 profiles who meet the requirements discussed during the intake.
Based on your feedback, you meet the consultant(s) of your choice for an on- or offline interview.
If a match is found, you align on the project start date and onboarding process of your new full-fledged team member.
For the price of one consultant, you get an entire support network. Your new team member works closely together with a fellow experienced THoM mentor and Client Development Manager. One acts as a sounding board behind the scenes, while the other monitors the project’s progress. Above all, the consultant has access to the full CC knowledge centre and network of consultants.
🎧 What is a consulting mindset and why it is important on all projects for a win win relationship
In this episode, Stephanie Duchemin, head of Human Capital at Customer Collective & Emilie Krick, Consulting Manager at The House of Marketing will share with us their view on consulting and stereotypes and myths but also, why it is important to keep a consulting mindset on all client projects for a win-win and high performing relationship. Emilie will also share with us some tips & tricks to keep this consulting mindset at all time.Listen to the podcast
Here is what clients say about our collaboration
It was a real pleasure working with The House of Marketing. They are clearly experts in their domain and, on top of that, I was impressed by the enthusiasm, perseverance and agility of their teams.
The business design thinking exercise performed with their input and support did not only generate 4 promising value propositions in a short period of time, but also created an important cultural shift towards a customer-centric organization across the various departments.
We take pride in working together with these companies
No matter the size of the company, we take pride in working together with:
Meet our experts
- Strategic marketeer and digital communication leader with expertise in building marketing programs to deliver business growth
- More than 15 years of experience accross various industries
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Broad marketing skills thanks to her large experience in various industries
- Large scope of IT skills: Flexmail, Hubspot, Pardot, Mailchimp, Efficy, SAP, Social studio, Salesforce, Hippo (CMS), WordPress, Netsuite
- Business-focused marketer who loves to question the status quo and to work in a challenging environment
- 7 years of experience accross 7 different industries
- Coaching and leading experience
- Broad marketing skills including Strategy, Branding, Project Management, Content Marketing, Consumer Experience and Digital Marketing.
- Dynamic and passionate marketer with an analytical mindset, always striving for excellence
- 6 years of consulting experience accross 7 different industries
- Result and business focused
- Broad marketing skills including Digital Marketing, Go-to-Market Strategy, Branding & Positioning and Business & Promo Planning
- Passionate and curious team-player with a high desire to learn
- 2 years of consulting experience accross different industries
- Strong stakeholder, time and priority management
- Experienced in different marketing fields as Shopper Marketing, Marketing Research and Personalized Promo
Let me help your company succes grow!
Alexandra Steel Client Service Director